Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Saturday, October 14


A last minute trip to BeachClub with jerage and pearly was worth it, because:

1) FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Someone got stabbed and chuin got some of the blood. Added sound effects from the broken glasses made it more exciting.

2) Empty bar because the crowd was rather sparse.

3) We had the company of socialites miss shuwen and miss vanessa, which almost always means more drinking because they are die-hard alcoholics.

4) Lavish after 2, where the rnb was still playing and hard trance was on.

5) More drinking, because socialites have guy friends who like buying them drinks, who have no choice but to buy their friends drinks as well. Hahaha orh bee good!

The only part that was cringe-worthy was a humsup guy getting touchy-feely with me, who unfortunately was an acquaintance.

A night of good clean fun without the added complexities usually involved with larger group dynamics; we should do this again!
---

EXCUSE ME WHAT KIND OF AN ENDING WAS THAT FOR THE CHAMPION HELLO CAN YOU PLEASE TIE UP THE LOOSE ENDS AND SHOW MORE WAHLAO EH DAMN PEK CHEK NOW WHY LIKE THAAAAAAAT!

Wah I am hyperventilating.
And I can't quite wait for sunday to come.
And and and and and and and and and and and and...

What better way to make merry than to post an ugly photo of myself?



Wasn't I sexy back then? Woman in uniform, leh. Hmm..
Please still be my friend.
---

I AM SUCH A FREAK I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE MYSELF.
OH MY GOD.

OH MY GOD!!!!!
Freak.
---

Okay apart from being a perving, stalking freak, I am quite a lucky one I must say. Besides managing to find -eh hrm-'s profile, I even managed to find $20 from the backpocket of my jeans which has been untouched for 3 years until I decided to, yup you got it, cut it to make it a pair of shorts.

Brilliant!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New